Monday, February 28, 2011

The whole SIX DEGREES thing scares the hell out of me.

The fact that everyone I know knows everyone I know freaks me out.

Take this teensy weensy incident where two people I know know each other, but not through me.

Take the first girl, say, G1 - my mother used to tutor her when I was 13 and she (the girl, not my mom) was 14. Last time I saw her I was 15. All this happened when we used to live in Vashi. Her family lived in Nerul and she used to go to a school in Chembur. When I was 15, we moved to a place near Powai. I used to go to this IIT coaching class three times a week. That's where I met the second girl, G2. Now as far as I know, this girl studied in a school in Powai and is from Andhra. G1 is Bengali. I just saw a pic on FB in which both G1 and G2 are present.

I have no idea why but this is bothering me.

A lot.

A hell lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment