Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project Pina Coladas

One of my secret fantasies is to be a bartender...hence appreciate Shatbhi Basu, India's most famous Mixologist. We have a lot of things in common:
-Curly hair
-Portly body
-Culture (both bengali)
She'd be my idol if she wasn't so darn irritating...
Also appreciate the fact that she travels all over the world, meeting bartenders and sharing recipes. You heard me. Bartenders. Bartending. Alcoholic Heaven.

Greatly inspired by said person, I shall now embark on a journey towards making a wonderful glass of Pina Colada. I went shopping. Found almost nothing.

Dude called God likes to make it challenging.

Challenge accepted.


P.S. Angry @ Mr. Certain Someone: loser, dumdum, moron!

1 comment:

  1. You just described my husband; he's Indian, too.
    Curly hair, portly/stout body, Bengali look (he was raised here, in the US, so American, culturally speaking).

    And the Dude does like to have His fun, doesn't He???

    ReplyDelete