Friday, October 8, 2010

Its been too long!

Small things that happen can make such a big difference.

Backstabbing, betrayal, treachery, etc. etc. hurt. They hurt a hell lot. But sometimes you just need to let time do his thing. It gets better, because at that moment, in your eyes, it can't get worse.

Thank God for that.

I'm sitting on my bed right now. With a bad case of cold *sniff sniff*.

And that reminded me of this time last year - I fell sick during the weekend, right before a sucky test.  Just like now.

Things have changed so much over the past 12 months.

I have changed so much over the last 12 months.

And for that; I'm really glad.

Now I know who my true friends are. And sometimes, the number baffles me. I must have done something really great in my prev. life to deserve so many great friends.

And for that; I'm really grateful.

1 comment:

  1. As my friend Bob would sing, "the times they are a-changin'".

    ReplyDelete