Monday, October 25, 2010

Squids, whales, doppelgangers and stupidity

Yesterday I saw THE SQUID AND THE WHALE, a lovely little movie written and directed by Noah Baumbach and produced by Wes Anderson. (yep, I just had to watch it). It stars the amazing Jeff Bridges, always wonderful Laura Linney and Anna Paquin ( who, for a change, wasn't crying for Biyl).

Its def. worth watching, just the kind of movie I enjoy. (That being said, I wouldn't recommend watching it with your family, unless your family is okay with 12year olds drinking whiskey and jerking off)
The children were portrayed by Owen Kline (Kevin Kline's son) and Jesse Eisenberg and believe me, they were good.

Also, Jesse looks a hell lot like Nick Drake.

Like in this picture:

Bryter Layter, anyone?




Facebook is getting really tiresome these days. The only people who update their profiles are the ones I don't give a rat's @$$ about. Also, in order to look smart, people google quotes, post them as their status (without the name of the actual speaker) and get all hoity toity about being so "intelligent" and "witty". After all, they are the ones who come up with such witty things *sigh*

It really pisses me off when people take credit for someone else's creativity.

Dude I know you. Your brain is smaller than that of an ostrich born without a head. I know exactly what you're capable of.

Also, 20 other people have already posted it as their "original" status.

Do me a favour and get a life. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment