Friday, October 22, 2010

JJ

Just finished watching Criminal Minds (yes I'm addicted) s06e02, "JJ".

Crying like a baby...I saw this coming, I knew CBS had resorted to douchebaggery, cutting off A.J.Cook's character and reducing Paget Brewster's on-screen time...and the eppy still got to me!

One of the best features of the show is that each character is likable in someway. I don't like Rossi, but I like the way he consoles the grieving families. So yeah, JJ was never my favourite, but I still loved her. She really was the mom of the BAU.

I know I should be thankful that they didn't chop off any of my faves - Garcia, Reid, Morgan - even Hotch, for that matter- but why did they have to cut costs on one of their most popular shows? Kill Amy Ferrah Fowler (TBBT). See if I care.


I WANT JJ BACK! BooooHoooo *sniff* *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment